Friday, August 13, 2010

Clint is home!






Yay Clint is home from 29 Palms. It is so nice to have him back. I got to pick him up from base on August 6th, it was great. His younger brother Joey drove back with me to stay until the 10th of August. On Saturday we all went to the shooting range on base. Clint got the tightest group he has ever gotten with his Vaquero, and with some great instruction from Clint Joey key holed 3 shots. I was so proud haha. On Sunday we went over to Shane's fiance, Kelsea's, house for dinner, good as always. Monday we all went down to a beach in Oceanside and played in the water, Joey and Kelsea went surfing, but Clint and I just played around. It was a nice clear day for swimming. Joey flew home on Tuesday, so it has been Clint and I since then. Clint has gotten off work at like 10 o'clock all week so we have been able to play all day. Yesterday we spent half the day in bed, eating snacks and watching all three of the Indiana Jones movies, it was awesome. The weather in San Clemente is absolutely beautiful. It was so hot in Utah, I was worried it would be more hot here, bu when we got here it was sunny, and breezy and perfect. I guess that's one of the perc's to living by he ocean, always nice weather. Also, I was going to keep my all brown hair for a while to keep it healthy, but I decided that just isn't who I am so I added some blonde in it today, and yes in the picture I am wearing an apron. Our ward is having a BBQ down on the beach tonight, so I made some pink lemonade cupcakes, I hope they turn out well. That's all for now. Just loving life with my wonderful husband being home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment