Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Apartment Hunting

I have found our apartment!! It is awesome!! I have called on it and it is being held for us. It is in such a beautiful area and such a nice apartment. I will move in on the 28th of April, and get everything all ready and set up for when Clint comes home, with a lot of help from my mom and Shane and Kelsea I am sure! And the fact that it is soon enough for me to call and reserve our apartment, means Clint is coming home soon!! I can't even believe it, some days it feels like its been FOREVER, and some days have gone by more quickly. Either way I am so glad this will be the last time I had to say goodbye to him. Only 6 more weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! Only 6 more weeks. May seem like forever but IT WILL COME! Is your apartment in Utah or California? So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete